According to PA Circular 7/2007, language competency is compulsory for all Medical Officers.
With the coordination of Government Medical Officers’ Association (GMOA), Ministry of Health in collaboration with Ministry of National Languages and Social Integration has arranged a language training programme for all Pre-intern Medical Graduates before the commencement of their internship. The programme will be started on 02/04/2013.
Medical Officers who are already in service including interns: Visit This Post
For further details on implementation of Official Language Policy:
Preintern Medical Graduates, please contact Dr. Sampath Weerasinghe: 071-7872529
- Training at NILET – Video
- Training at NILET – 1st Group – Pictures
- Training at NILET – 2nd Group – Pictures
- The GMOA proposal made on Implementation of the Official Languages Policy: Download
- Letter by DGHS to pre-intern medical graduates: Download
- Notice to pre-intern medical graduates: Download
- Application for Registration: Download
- Pre Course Material: Download
- Press Release: Download
- ITN News on 27-03-2013: