All doctors should pay Rs 9000/= prior to filling the online registration form.
Ø Administration fees Rrs 1000/=
Ø Transport fees –Rs 1000/=
Ø Refundable deposit –Rs 7000/=
FOR THE MEDICAL OFFICERS WHO NEED TRANSPORT FROM GMOA TO AGALAWATTA.
- The doctors who need transport from GMOA to Agalawatta should pay a transport fee of Rs 1000/= (in the Google form you have to mark ‘yes’ for transportation from GMOA)
- Transportation will leave GMOA one day prior to the commencement of programme at Agalawatta.
- When filling the online application form the medical officer should mention the need of transport facilities from GMOA to Agalawatta.
- In any circumstance the transport fee of Rs 1000/= is non refundable.
- We provide transport only for the medical officers who paid the transport fees.
PAYMENT PROCEDURE FOR TAMIL TRAINING PROGRAMME 2014
- All payments should be made to Bank of Ceylon Torrington Branch, Account no 77412924.
- Mention your name and under depositor’s name and address, your NIC no. and “Tamil Programme Registration” under purpose of deposit on the bank slip.
- Fill the Tamil Language Programme 2014 Google form from the link below.
- Send a clear photograph of the bank slip to email address firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention your name, faculty, contact phone no. and national identity card no. in the email.
- Please note that it is mandatory to produce the bank slip, feedback form and the certificate to obtain the refundable deposit of Rs.7000/=
The online application form is available in GMOA website: www.gmoa.lk
Hotline no: – 0777599280 from 8.00am to 4.00pm
Email: – email@example.com
- Official Language Policy: New Circular Issued: Visit Post